WE NEED TO PROCESS THIS ELECTION. Jaclyn is joined by writer and activist Soraya Chemaly to talk about our collective trauma, how to take on the institutions that made Trump possible, talking rape at the dinner table, the five stages of post-election grief, and how we think about healing from here. Whatever happens at the polls today, we’ll get through it together, Unscrewed Nation.
Just click play:
- Here’s the Naked Politics episode we did with Soraya in March, in case you’re nostalgic for simpler electoral misogyny.
- Why DO high school boys draw dicks everywhere?
- Soraya on why it’s so hard to get men to care about sexual violence.
- Alison Turkos’ harrowing experience being grabbed for wearing a Hillary shirt.
- A classic from The Onion: Woman Takes Short Half-Hour Break From Being Feminist to Enjoy TV Show